Wednesday, February 27, 2008

video monday

As a person, I'm not very environmentally aware. But after watching this video, I got a new perspective on how to view the world. I thought it was cool that Woody would ride a bike that far for something he feels so strongly about. I know i wouldn't be able to do it. When he said, "there is blood and pus in non-organic milk," made me think what my diet really consists of. As for the guy with the upside down flag on his bike, I'm too positive about it. I think that many people who see that would say he was disgracing our flag. The food they ate on the way down didn't sound to appetizing, but apparently tasted good. I never knew you could the foods in the way they did. An example is the avocado chocolate cake. I would never think of that.

No comments: