Monday, April 14, 2008

tv show

If i had to persuade someone to watch a TV show, I would choose the series LOST. I never really got into it right as it came out, because I had never seen it. I had seen my commercials showing its airing times, but never actually watched. My roommate was a huge fan, and constantly talked about it. He would always say, "Nice, LOST is on tonight," and "Derek you should watch one episode just so you can see what its like." And that is what I did, I watched the first episode, and was hooked. I immediately thought to myself why had I not started watching this right when it came out. It is an action packed adventure, filled with an uncountable number of twists and turns. It kept me watching, because I always wanted to know what was going to happen next.

No comments: